Monday, May 16, 2011

In Another Life

Had you taken a different path you could have been a politician based on the voice msg I just listened to.

I didn't take the call when I saw the area code and didn't recognize the phone number. I was afraid it may be you. Every time I hear your voice, see your hand writing or even think a call may be you the hair on the back of my neck stands up. My stomach turns over and I feel as if I may be sick.

That's crazy.

It's completely insane that one person can make me feel this way.

Here's what I got from your message. Thank you for the card and send me money. No you didn't say send me money, you didn't even ask. You said you couldn't call because it cost money and you didn't have any money. Poor, poor, pitiful you. So what did you do - call from the doctor's office. Do you know they pay money for their phones? Contary to what you appraently believe people have to pay for the things in life they want!

I am not sending you money.

No comments:

Post a Comment